Find here the content of the Newsletter N° 12 – May 2023
The 24 Hours of Le Mans are in the spotlight this month, with the preparation at the 24 Hours Museum of “The Grand Exhibition” which will celebrate the centenary of one of the most iconic motor races, but also at the Louwman Museum in The Hague (Holland) which has some gems that have distinguished themselves at Le Mans. The Savoy Automobile Museum (Cartersville, GA, USA) celebrates innovation and competition with Georgia Tech students’ machines, while Epoqu’auto Lyon makes our mouths water with the first announcements of the show’s program in November. The season of great elegance contests also begins, with the Villa d’Este at the end of May.
Visit of the month
This month, visit of the Aunis Automobile Museum, which took up its new quarters at the beginning of summer 2022 between La Rochelle and Rochefort (France). A hundred cars that practically cover the 20th century, with many rare cars!
Exhibitions of the month
- The Grand Centenary Exhibition V224 Hours of Le Mans Museum, France June 1st to July 2nd, 2023 The Grand Centenary Exhibition at the 24H of Le Mans Museum will bring together for 1 month … Read more
- Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’EsteCernobbio, Italy May 20 and 21, 2023 The Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este, one of the most prestigious elegance contests in the world, will bring together as every year luxury, sports … Read more
- Aunis Automobile Museum VisitAunis Automobile Museum history The Aunis Automobile Museum takes its name from its location, a French historical and cultural region, corresponding today to the north-western quarter of the Charente-Maritime department. … Read more
- The Grand Centenary Exhibition24 Hours of Le Mans Museum, France June 1st to July 2nd, 2023 The Grand Centenary Exhibition at the 24H of Le Mans Museum will bring together for 1 month … Read more
- Le Mans 100 yearsLouwman Museum, The Hague, Netherlands All year The centenary of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is a major event in motorsport and classic cars. Many museums around the world … Read more
- Epoqu’autoLyon, France November 10 to 12, 2023 Still 6 months before the opening of epoqu’auto in Lyon, but the show is preparing and unveils part of the program. With 800 … Read more
- Georgia Tech SCC Engineering VehiclesSavoy Automobile Museum, Cartersville (Georgia), USA May 2 – August 27, 2023 The Georgia Institute of Technology, often better known as Georgia Tech is a university headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia … Read more