Automobile Museums is the first digital platform, with its reference website, a monthly newsletter, dedicated to Automobile Museums and Collections around the world. Contact us to let us know about your museum. Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get more detailed infos on museums and keep up to date with the latest news about museums and the classic car world!
The goal of the Automobile Museums website and associated media is to introduce enthusiasts (and everyone else) to the Automobile Museums and Collections around the world. We also keep the community informed of news about collectible cars: exhibitions, museum news, shows, gatherings….
For more information about the content and upcoming developments, visit the About page.
The museums and automobile collections are grouped by country and classified by region (or State, Province, Lander depending on the country) in order to facilitate the search. For each museum, a short introduction, information on the cars exhibited and in particular the emblematic models, a section on the non-automotive collections and the services on site, and finally practical information (address, contacts, opening hours and prices). Whenever possible, photos illustrate the museum’s description. Let’s go!
- Big Blocks at the Savoy MuseumExhibition at the Savoy Automobile Museum, Cartersville (GA), USA August 2nd to December 4th, 2022 The name Big Blocks refers to the (very) large and (very) powerful engines that equipped …
- Citroën Conservatory – Heritage DaysEvent at the Citroën Conservatory, Aulnay ss Bois, France September 17th and 18th, 2022 Guided tours of the Citroën Conservatory and trading for accessories and books on the occasion of …
- 75 years of FerrariExhibition at Autoworld Brussels – Belgium September 23 to December 4, 2022 The Autoworld Museum in Brussels celebrates Ferrari’s 75th anniversary in its own way, with a presentation of 15 …
- 50 years of the PEUGEOT 104Exhibition at L’Aventure Peugeot, Sochaux, France July 1 to December 31, 2022 The Peugeot Adventure celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the PEUGEOT 104, a model that has brought many innovations …
- Meeting of the 7 Bugatti 101 at the National Automobile MuseumMulhouse – France – Until 15 September 2022 The Bugatti Type 101 is the last car produced by the “historic” Bugatti brand. Developed on the basis of the pre-war Type …
You are in charge of a museum or own a collection dedicated at least partly to automobile?
To be present on our site, simply fill in the contact form.
We will then quickly get back to you to collect the information to build the presentation page for your museum or collection.
The presence on the Automobile-Museums.com website is free of charge for the museums.